for supporting the 2013 No Show Gala
Your generous bidding raised $4,272.29 to support creativity and innovation in public education for Avon learners of all ages. Thank you! See the Donors and the Winning Bidders by clicking here.
CONGRATULATIONS to Roaring Brook School
Dr. Crisanne Colgan received the 2013 Hyatt Family Grant on March 11th for “Playground Initiative: Access, Inclusion and Laughter for All.” Click here to learn more.
Click here to learn about the 2012 Polley Family Grant RBS received on December 14th
The Foundation has awarded more than $200,000 in educational grants since our founding. Ways to help us achieve our mission:
- Donate Now thru Paypal.
- Tribute Gifts are a great way to remember someone special.
- C.H.E.E.R! Awards - Give the gift that keeps on giving to show how much you appreciate the people who spend 180 days a year with your student. A C.H.E.E.R! award is a great way to say thank you.
- Another Brick in the Walk makes a great lasting memory.
- Founders’ Fund – Donations are “restricted” making funds available to update a project that received a past grant award.
- Shopping with Benefits - When you shop online through Retail Benefits, you raise money for the AEF. It costs you nothing to enroll.
Need to update a past project? Click here to learn about the new Founders’ Fund